Our highly-regarded Rural Ministry Course is back!
Dates for 2022
- Tuesday 8 – Thursday 10 February (Online)
- Tuesday 22 – Thursday 24 March (Regional) South
- Tuesday 14 – Thursday 16 June (Regional) Midlands: King’s Park Conference Centre, Northampton
- Tuesday 13 – Thursday 15 September (Regional) Midlands: King’s Park Conference Centre, Northampton
- Tuesday 8 – Thursday 10 November (Regional) North
CLICK HERE to book
‘The most excellent course I’ve done in the church. Thank you so much for the information and, more importantly, the inspiration.’
The Rural Ministry Course is designed for lay and ordained church leaders across the denominations entering a rural appointment for the first time, and those already in rural ministry who feel the need for a ‘refresher’. The three-day programme employs a variety of approaches including practical sessions, group work and workshops led by practitioners, and includes sessions on understanding rural contexts, mission and growth, leadership, farming and work with children and young people in the countryside.
Fees are £300 per delegate for residential course and £150 for those held online and we expect to deliver a mixture of in person and online Rural Ministry Courses in 2022. Fees for both online and residential courses include a one-year subscription to Country Way magazine.
Download an overview of the course content here.
Please book via our online form where possible. Alternatively you can contact Deb Soesan by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (020 7685 3066).
‘Excellent: very challenging and thought-provoking with lots of useful ideas for the future.’