VACANCY: Resource Manager
18 hours a week, £30-32k pro rata
CV8 – Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire (or home-working by agreement)
We are a national, ecumenical charity; seeking a Resource Manager who can manage and produce written materials, which are aimed at our rural audiences.
The ideal candidate must have a proven record of managing content and editorial-related projects from concept to publication, through to print and distribution.
You will be responsible for:
- Keeping both our digital and physical resources current and relevant
- Developing new resources from concept to delivery, and evaluating their impact
- Editing our quarterly Country Way magazine
- Working with stakeholders to ensure that projects can be researched, funded, publicised and delivered to budget
- Ensuring that all resources are reflective of our strategic goals and overall Christian values and ethos.
You will have:
- Experience of editing a magazine, with a good understanding of print terminology
- Be confident with networking and building rapport with others
- Be able to work independently and as part of a small, collaborative team
- Be in sympathy with Christian ethos and the aims of The Arthur Rank Centre.
If you are looking for a supportive, encouraging workplace with excellent coffee, and want to contribute creatively to a growing organisation, please email Claire Maxim, CEO of the Arthur Rank Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a full job description and application form.
The closing date for applications is Monday 17 August 2020 by 5pm. Interviews will take place via Zoom between Tuesday 25 and Thursday 27 August 2020.