VACANCY: Charitable Trust and Corporate Fundraiser
18 hours a week, £30-32k pro rata.
CV8 – Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire (or home-working during COVID-19 pandemic, as per government guidance).
We are a national charity looking for a fundraiser with a proven track record to join our small, friendly team. If we are to continue our work training, resourcing, and advocating for rural Christians, we must be financially sustainable. We love building relationships with people all over the UK, and we need your help with our work.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading our engagement with corporate sponsors and charitable trusts
- Writing compelling, persuasive proposals for appropriate funders, finding new opportunities
- Helping us to measure our impact nationally and locally
- Reporting your achievements and learning with us when things take an unexpected turn
- Ensuring that all fundraising material is legally compliant and represents best practice, as well as reflecting our Christian values and ethos.
- Have experience of producing financially successful bids for grants and/or sponsorship
- Have excellent administrative and IT skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be in sympathy with Christian ethos and the aims of the Arthur Rank Centre
- Love engaging with people and sharing stories.
To find out more about the work of the Arthur Rank Centre please visit our About Us page, or you are very welcome to speak to Revd. Claire Maxim (CEO) about our work and the role you are considering, by telephoning: 07841 342650.
When you have completed the application form, please return to Alison Selwood (Executive PA to CEO): firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Monday 22 March 2021.
The sift will take place on Tuesday 23 March 2021. Interviews will be held via Zoom on Tuesday 30 March 2021.