Images of Harvest
The Arthur Rank Centre photography competition 2020
We’re really excited to launch the Arthur Rank Centre’s first photography competition, running in conjunction with our Harvest 2020: Thank you to our farmers! campaign.
What images does the word ‘harvest’ conjure up for you? Perhaps you think of combine harvesters, fields of wheat, baskets of fruit or rows of potatoes in supermarkets. But maybe you see a project that’s come to fruition, a house you’ve been saving for or a new phase of family life.
Whether you live in a rural, suburban or urban community, in the UK or further afield, this photography competition is for you!
- Your category: children (up to age 11), young people (12-18) and adults
- Your photos:
- You can submit up to three photos
- Photos must be high resolution images of at least 2MB each
- Photos can be submitted as either JPG or PNG files
- Photos cannot show any identifiable human faces, names or logos
- Your camera: photos can be taken on a mobile phone or a ‘proper’ camera
- Your entry: photos should be submitted via our online entry form
The winning and runner-up images from each category will be featured in a future issue of Country Way magazine and displayed on our website. Other photos entered may be displayed on our website. By entering this competition, you are consenting to the Arthur Rank Centre using your images as part of future marketing and promotion communications and campaigns.
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Monday 31 August 2020 and the winners will be announced via our social media channels and Arthur Rank Centre news email on Thursday 1 October.
CLICK HERE to submit your photos!
We’re working hard to bring you some great winner and runner-up prizes; keep your eyes peeled for more info!
For more information about our Harvest 2020: Images of Harvest photography competition, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year we’ve produced a selection of resources to help you shape your Harvest 2020 celebrations. Register to get involved and we’ll give you access to…
- Biblical reflections on harvest
- Prayers for you to use during a harvest celebration
- A poster to help to promote your harvest celebration
- A ‘Thank you to our farmers!’ poster to print out and display in your window or on your church noticeboard
- Harvest 2020: Thank you to our farmers!-branded images for you to use on your website, social media and promotional material
CLICK HERE for more information about how to access our Harvest 2020 resources.